Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stylish and Funny Hats!

Who doesn't love crochet hats? They are fun and fast projects that get lots of use during the cold winter months, and recently crafters have been very creative and keep coming up with the cutest designs. I am very fond of all the owl hats, however I haven't made any yet. I'm leaving that all up to my dear friend April, who makes beautiful owlies.
This one is my favorite!

A favorite beanie I've made for myself in the last year is from the Cross-over Long DC pattern. I added some rows of single crochet to break up the overall pattern and added a fun flower to the side.



The yarn also has some sparkle to it, because girls love a little sparkle. Its almost too cute to wear. I made a second mini-one too worn by little miss Jaelyn.
Such a cutie!
The Cross-over Long DC Hat is a free pattern from CrochetN'Crafts available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment