Saturday, January 25, 2014

Everything Great starts out Scary

                    So it is with Life, Love, and Blogging



 I've always been creative girl and loved making things. I 
learned how to knit from my Grandma Bradley, who is an 
amazing woman with endless patience. I treasure those memories now, and smile at the frustrated teenager that watched in agony as my grandma would take rows and rows out of my never ending first afghan. I made it through that first big project and my love affair with everything yarn began. I taught myself to crochet and embroider. I learned how to create and write patterns of my own and shared them with close family and friends. I'm branching out and sharing them with you now, I hope you enjoy everything I have to offer. 

I love comments so please contribute! I just ask to keep it clean and classy.

You can also email me: blairbradley07@gmail.com is my spot on the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment