Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Knot Knitted Headband

The problem with living in Las Vegas is that it never really gets that cold here. So all my knits go unused for most of the year. However, I still love to crochet and knit things like ear warmers, headbands, gloves, and hats.


My latest creation, the Knot Knitted Headband, is a great ear warmer with a nice medallion for a button. It was a wonderful quick crochet piece found on Cottonfables by Ruby Faye.





I used just a few less chains at the beginning to make a snugger fit for 20/21" head.
I think it turned out beautifully! This is a project I will make again in the future in many different colors. I also think I nice border would be a fun way to jazz it up and make it a little more unique. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have tried numerous times to figure out the instructions for the cute headband via the website "cottonfables." I am not a novel crocheter, but the written and photo instructions are too vague on that website. Do you have better instructions? I would greatly appreciate it. I have the sweater made, just need the headband . . . Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete